Become a Foot Model
- Our website offers LEGAL services. We will provide you with in depth information on this if you request.
- Session compensation: $60-$140 per hour PLUS TIPS
- Travel compensation: $15 per hour (this is paid directly to you by the client)
- 3-8 hours per week
- Flexible hours
- Please note: We do NOT require models to do the enhanced or ultimate tiers. They are optional.
- You can use an alias and a different city for the website
- We hire WOMEN in ANY state in the USA!
- We started in 2013 as a therapeutic care company for elderly people that helped treat depression, anxiety and stress called The Snuggle Buddies. The alternative therapy is called professional cuddling, which is a clothed, platonic cuddling. We are a registered business that has been featured on FOX News, Wall Street Journal, and countless other news publications. Media links are on the TSB website.
- This website was created because people ordered our therapeutic care service and instead would massage the employee’s feet. Our cuddle therapy company is also hiring. No experience is required for either job. Most employees do both jobs, but it is fine if you just want to do one of them.
- Safety guidelines are found below. We have never had any issues with safety with either company. All clients are screened to make sure they only want legal, platonic services. There is no sex of any kind. We have an enhanced and ultimate service tiers, but we do not require employees to do either of those tiers. We only allow legal services!
All our clients have filled out questionnaires and their personal information is registered with the company before it is passed on to the foot model. They are also asked to read over and agree to the Client Agreement before being put in touch with a foot model. These terms outline everything from appropriate behavior to proper hygiene. We have never had any safety problems in our company’s history.
If you are uncomfortable with meeting clients for the first time at the session, you may suggest a quick public meeting. If at any time a model feels that a client poses a threat to their personal safety, the model reserves the right to end a session or refuse service. Inform your safety contact of the client’s name, location, time and duration of the session. At the end of each session, you must make a safety call to your contact person. If they do not hear from you within 45 minutes, they will call police and send them to your location. (This has never occurred. We have an impeccable safety record). Inform your safety contact of any changes to the session. Also to note, all clients are submissive so models are never in a dangerous situation.
You have the option to have clients come to your residence, drive to a client’s residence, or both.
Approximately 75% of clients want the employee to host so if it is at all possible even during select hours this will give much more work.
- You must agree to NOT have any type of sex with clients, and not touch their sexual organ. We keep this website completely legal in all states with these rules.
- Tiers and pricing are on the pricing page of the website (you don’t have to do any service tier you don’t want to do!). You have the option to charge higher prices for different tiers, up to $200/hr. The BASE price customers are charged is $120/hr. This is split $60/hr to you and $60/hr to the company. The $60 per hour you send back to the company goes toward advertising and website upkeep. Some models choose to charge higher rates than the pricing page, in which case you would keep all extra that you charge. Example 1: If you wanted $100 per hour for enhanced tier, you would charge $160 per hour to the customer, keeping $100 per hour and sending back $60 per hour to the company. Example 2: If you wanted $140 per hour for ultimate tier, you would charge $200 per hour to the customer, keeping $140 per hour and sending back $60 per hour to the company. Keep in mind, the more you charge, the less customers will be willing to pay said price, so negotiation is encouraged to help more sessions take place if do you want to charge a higher rate.
- When clients pay in cash, a Chase Quickpay OR ClearXChange OR paypal money request for half will be sent to your e-mail. You can pay it using ClearXChange or Chase QuickPay using your bank account OR a credit card through paypal like you would pay any bill (this does not require a paypal account). You can also use a paypal account and/or bank account to pay it via paypal. Most of our clients will pay in cash.
- When clients pay online, a confirmation statement will be sent to your email. This will state the total amount paid of which half will be your pay. Any cash payments accepted will be deducted from that total, meaning you will hold on to any amount of cash equal to or less than the amount owed to you rather than being issued a money request for those cash sessions. You will receive remaining balances after two weeks from session date and be issued payment inquiries for any cash sessions exceeding that balance. Example: Client 1 pays $120 online, and Client 2 pays you $120 in cash the next day. This balanced out so you are not owed money and the company is not owed money.
- If you travel 1 hr to a client and 1 hr back home, you charge them $30 for travel. This is in addition to the normal session price. You are responsible for calculating this fee using the time it took to get to the client at the rate of $15 per hour round trip. Session time needs to roughly equal total travel time.
- Clients agree to our client contract before being put in touch with a foot model. You may print out a copy and have them reread it in person if you would like so the rules are very fresh in their mind. Please also read the Client contract so you know what they are agreeing to.
- Foot models are given a client’s information to contact them. Make sure you check spam folder in case some client information accidentally winds up there. Phone calls are preferred unless otherwise requested by the client. You may e-mail the client, but some clients don’t check e-mail often, so if you don’t get a response, be sure to call them. Texting/calling/e-mailing a client is only done to schedule a session. This should take 5-10 minutes max!
- After you schedule the session, inform the company of the appointment day, time and duration. Perform a safety call no later than 45 minutes after a session ends.